topbella

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Forgive

"I'm sorry
If I betray you with the truth
I don't love you
I'm sure
But maybe I'm jealous
with the truth that I discover
 
Forgive me
If I had helped you 
Without you asked me to
Forgive me
If from this moment on
I had changed your point of view
I didn't mean to
Destroy the warmth of sunshine
With a storm of truth

I've been bad
Maybe I'm not careful
Maybe I did not agree
that let bygone be bygone
Maybe I'm evil inside
Maybe it's my alters fault
Maybe...
Just maybe... It's me

I'm sorry
Blue roses is a bad news
I should have warned you
Its dangerous
It doesn't care
That the world is in black and white
All it cares
Is its own colour

Please..
My only wishes for new year
Is that you will forgive
Forgive the storm of truth
Forgive the devil in me
Forgive my alters
Forgive my decision
Forgive the blue roses
And....
forgive me.."
 
By, Beverly

0 comments: