topbella

Friday 30 December 2011

TRUE FRIEND


Each time I was in trouble
They will always be there to care for me
 Even it's because of the bubble.

When we fight
There's always a chance to say 'sorry'
When I've done something ain't right
They will say 'we're here for you,
'its okay not to be okay'.

When I sob, 
They would lend me shoulders to cry on
When I'm into that person,
They would always support me
In GREAT way you've never imagine.










When I like someone, 
They would teased me
Yet, they never LEAVE me

that's why,
its better to have BEST FRIEND rather than being the one called 'LOVER' at the young age....
I love my fren, for their loving care, their smile, their laugh, their touch, their personality, their ability to be everything they wanna be.... ~thank you my friend.... n_n





















by, Clare (n_n)

1 comments:

Musiqal1 said...

Nic epoem. could almost be like a song almost. Enjoyed the read.